The Ministry of Industry and Minerals
Ur State Company
Subject / Advertisement of investment opportunity in the industrial sector Supply and Installation complete factory to produce medium voltage cables No. 1/T/M.V/2017
Ur state company, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry & Minerals is pleased to announce the availability of an investment opportunity to participate in a percentage of production medium voltage cables products and invites Iraqi, Arab and foreign companies with experience and specialization in the field of investment to participate and contract in the above participation contract in accordance with the provisions of Article 15 paragraph (3) of the public companies Law No. 22 of 1997 amended and the instructions attached to it and the instructions of the Council of ministers Decree No. 492 of 2013 through the partner supply and installation of the complete factory to produce medium voltage cables products and according to the specifications and quantities shown in the attached documents .
Companies wishing to participate in the above participation contract, in accordance with the terms and conditions attached to the declaration, should come to the company headquarters located in Nasiriyah, or Baghdad office, which belong to our company located in Karrada area , Albou Jomaa , 139, Abu Nawas St., adjacent to Diana Tourists hotel , mobile no. 07901794527 by sending authorized person with an official signed letter authorizing him to purchase the declaration documents for the amount of (250000) two hundred and fifty thousand dinars non- refundable and are provided with a receipt bill.
Offers shall be presented in three closed and separate envelopes, the first one for the technical offer, the second for the commercial offer and the third for the participating company commitments and documents, provided that the envelopes are sealed and stamped and write on it the contents of the envelope (technical, commercial, closing date and company name ).
The first envelope of the technical offer includes:
- Presenting statement documentation of the participating company and attach C.V for it and its assisting companies, its nationalities and its business history.
- Submit a list of similar previous works carried out by the company in the field of investment for last five years provide that it is certified by the beneficiary if any.
- Determine the production capacity of the project
- Presenting the details of machines and production lines (numbers, specifications and originators) and equipment and networks of industrial services required of electricity, industrial water and compressed air … etc.
- Determine the period of implementation and submit a schedule that includes the implementation of the work for all parts of the project.
The second envelope of the commercial offer includes:
- Determine the required share of the participating company from the production.
- Determining the period of the participation contract
The third envelope is related to the participating company’s obligations and commitments and includes the following:
- The certificate of registration of the participating company (colored copy) certified by the concerned authorities of the national companies valid for the current year, and for the Arab and foreign companies are certified by the Iraqi Embassy in the country of origin and be valid for the current year .
- The financial position document of the company and its financial efficiency supported by the international banks attached to the final accounts for the last three years and approved by the office of certified auditing.
- Clearance from the general authority for taxes for the current year for national companies and Arab and foreign companies that have a branch or agent or office inside Iraq.
- The offer shall be accompanied by bid bond guarantee in the amount of (1%) from the estimated cost amount of 37.5 million $ under a certified check or letter of guarantee issued by an accredited bank to ensure the seriousness of participation in the advertisement.
- Advertisement purchase bill
- The awarded company shall bear the cost of the publishing of the last advertisement.
Bids may be sent to our company’s headquarters by an authorized person bearing an authorization letter signed by the managing director of the bidding company. The authorization letter shall be authenticated by the Iraqi Embassy if the company is develop from Arab or foreign company.
Bids shall be deposited in the offers box at the company’s headquarters no later than 1:00 pm on the closing day Tuesday, 26.12.2017. The offers shall not be accepted if arrived after the closing date or were sent by email.
The Arab and foreign companies that do not have a branch in Iraq can submit the offer by DHL international express mail and must be delivered before the closing date.
If the date of the closing day coincides with an official holiday, the next day shall be the date of the closing advertisement.
Our company is ready to provide possible facilities to visit and is ready to answer the queries that come to us by email below:
Our company invites all participants to attend the conference held by our company a week before the closing date to answer the queries. Our company also invites all participants to attend the opening procedures in the first hour of the official day following the closing date.
For any further information, please see the general terms and conditions of the advertisement and the attached annexes on the company’s website: