INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY/ ELECTRICITY
ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE MINISTRY OF ELECTRICITY OF THE REPUBLIC OF IRAQ FOR DEVELOPED RENEWABLE ENERGY OF 50MW PV POWER PLANT ON A (BOO) BASIS
The Ministry of Electricity of the Republic of Iraq (the MOE) herby announces issuing a Request of Proposal (PFP) in connection with the following tenders no. MOE/HQ/19/2016 for renewable Energy of 50 MW SAWA PV Power Plant Project on a (BOO) basis, Build, Own, Operate, at Al-Salman District, Al Muthana Governorate, Iraq.
Tender Rules against non refundable amount of 250.000 ID, two hundred fifty thousand Iraqi Dinar, to be paid against a receipt from the following address.
The Ministry of Electricity, Office of Investment and Contracts – Tenders Section, Ministry of Electricity Headquarters, Al Niqabat Street, Al Mansour District, Baghdad, Iraq.
Interested parties should note the following:-
- The MOE will enter into a power purchase contract with the winning bidder.
- The term of power purchase contract will be 20 years.
- Further details are laid out in the (RFP)
- Authorized representative should have an authorization letter to buy the Tender Rules.
- Any further questions can be referred to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact cell no. 07901935786.
- Closing time at 12 pm Baghdad local time on 20th of July 2016.
Investment & Contracts Office – /6/2016