Sub/ Investment Opportunity in Bismayah New City Communication System
- National Investment Commission Duties:
- Prepare fiber optic paths for the communication network inside the city in the concrete gallery and the connecting paths with the 59 city management facilities.
- Installation of the fiber optic FTTH network from the city management facilities to the residential unit (fiber optic only).
- Submit the fundamental design for the communication system (LAN System Design) to the investor.
- Extending the fiber optic to the city borders.
- Investor’s Duties:
- Execution of the two Central and Branch Telecommunication buildings in the city, 5525m² of area for each building.
- Execution of fiber optic network from the city borders to the communication buildings and later to the city management facilities.
- Providing internet, communication and other services if any to the residential units and community/ services facilities inside the city.
- Investors shall pay for the data package provided by the Ministry of Communication through the fiber optic.
Bismayah City project is executed on 8000 dunams to build 100,000 residential units which form 834 buildings in addition to community and services facilities.
We would like to notify you that the dead line for receiving offers will be Thur. the 7th of April 2016
The National Investment Commission announces an investment opportunity in Bismayah City Project to install an internal communication system according to amended Investment Law no. 13 for 2006.
Interested investors and companies are welcome to submit their technical and financial offers to the National Investment Commission headquarter within 30 days from the date of publishing this announcement attaching the bellow with their offers:
- Project technical and feasibility study.
- Project preliminary engineering designs.
- Legal investor’s documents.
- Financial capability and funding sources details.
- Execution phases timetable.
- Previous similar works.
The project has the following privileges:
- Exemption from taxes and fees in accordance with the provisions of the Investment Law.
- NIC present facilitations for investors regarding project licenses and approvals through the One Stop Shop in addition to other facilitations during execution and operation.
- Foreign investors can transfer their capital, profits, and employees’ wages in accordance with the Central Bank of Iraq regulations after paying all financial dues.
In case of any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us through the National Investment Commission/One Stop Shop email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attached, a brief description of the investment opportunity and the communication system drawings for your review.