Ministry of Electricity (MOE) – Iraq Announcement of Rehabilitation, Operation and Transfer of Al Nassiriyah Steam Power Plant
The Ministry of Electricity – Iraq (MOE) has announce an investment opportunity of rehabilitation , operation and transfer (ROT) of Al Nassiriyah Steam Power Plant by the issued request of proposal (RFP) under NO.MOE-HQ-5/2017 .
Tender rules against non – refundable amount of (250,000) ID , two hudred fifty thousand Iraqi Dinar to be paid against receipt from the following address .
Ministry of Electricity (MOE) / Investments and Contracts office- Tenders Section, Al- Niqabat street , Al Mansour District, Baghdad, Iraq .
The interested participant parties should note the following:
- Investment opportunity consists of two stages :
- First stage: includes the technical proposal and financial plan (Tariff must not be included).
- Second stage: the proposal that score 37% in the first stage will be given a period of (10) days to submit the commercial proposals and ROT tariff for KWh.
- MOE will sign in to rehabilitation , Operation and Maintenance contract with the winning Bidder in the second stage.
- The investment (contract) period will be (10) years started from the completion of the rehabilitation works and successful the reliability test with the mentioned capacity in the (RFP).
- Further details are mentioned in the (RFP)
- The interested companies that willing to participate in the investment opportunity , send their authorized representative with written and stamped letter for permitting to buy the RFP
- Any further question can be sent to : email@example.com
- Due date will be at 12:00 p.m. Baghdad local time on July 9th , 2017 . if the due day will be day off by chance , the next day will be considered as due date.
- The winning bidder will bear the investment opportunity’s announcement cost.