Republic of Iraq
Council of Ministers
National Authority for Investment
Announce investment opportunity for the establishment of a residential complex in the area of Dabbash / Baghdad
Declares the National Investment Commission about the availability of investment opportunity for the establishment of a residential complex portrait of ( 20,000 ) twenty thousand housing units and includes (infrastructure complete, and residential units, shops, social services and recreational and other) widget numbered (21/153/4) Peace and adult area (992 500 m 2) nine hundred and ninety-two thousand five hundred square meters in accordance with the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 on average to meet the requirements of modern life for people with average income.
For companies and investors wishing to invest widget above to submit their applications to the headquarters of the National Investment Commission / Department of the single window and services while providing investors a file that includes the following:
- study the technical and economic feasibility of the project.
- preliminary engineering plans for the project .
- documents and archives of the company fundamentalism invested.
- financial efficiency with the details of the sources of funding for the project .
- duration and implementation phases of the project.
Note that the project has the following advantages:
- The project has the advantages of Investment Law No. 13 Year 2006, as amended, including exemption from taxes and duties as committed to all Maevrdah of this law obligations of the investor.
- ensure that the National Investment Commission to obtain Vacations and approvals needed for the project by the Department of the single window.
- foreign investor converting its capital and profits and wages of its employees in accordance with instructions of Bank of Iraq after the payment of dues financial implications for them.
- The competent government agencies to ensure the security of the project.
The duration of submission of applications (60) days (sixty days) from the date of this announcement
National Authority for