State Commission of Customs in coordination with the National Investment Commission are pleased to announce an investment opportunity to establish a customs check point in Al Safra Zone / Al Uthaim in Diyala Province, and provide all necessary requirements and services (logistic and security).
Interested investors are entitled to present their wish to the customs commission headquarters/ legal department within 21 working days from the date of publishing this announcement accompanied with the following documents:-
- Feasiblity study matching the documents prepared by the State Commission of Customs, which are available in their legal department.
- Project primary engineering drawings.
- Investor’s documents and IDs.
- Financial efficiency with details regarding project funding.
- Duration and execution phases.
- Similar works.
The investment project enjoys the following advantages:-
- Fees and taxes exemptions according to the amended Investment Law no. 13 for 2006.
- The State Commission of Customs, the National Investment Commission and the local government are to provide facilitations to investors regarding needed licenses and approvals for the project through the One Stop Shop, in addition to facilitations during project execution and operating phases.
- The foreign investor may transfer his capital, interests and workers’ wages according to the Central Bank of Iraq instructions after paying all debts.
In case of any inquiry, please contact the State Commission of Customs on email@example.com