NIC in Cooperation with Missan Governorate and Missan Provincial Investment Commission
Investment opportunity- First Announcement
Constructing a housing compound ( the National housing project/ Missan Province)
According to investment law no. 13 for the year 2006 as amended and its regulations,
NIC and missan governorate are pleased to announce the investment opportunity of (constructing a Housing compound in Abo Rumana/ Missan province on a total area of 652 donum on the land lot numbered 14/1596 district 6 Abo Rumana/ Missan province) .
Local and foreign companies and investors willing to invest in this opportunity are invited to apply through filling in the Investment application form available on the NIC website: www.investpromo.gov.iq and provide all the documents mentioned in the application within (30) days from the date of publishing this announcement (if the closing date happens to be an official holiday it will be switched to the end of the working hours of the following day) knowing that winning investor shall undertake the fees of local official newspapers announcements.
For obtaining the application pamphlet please visit Missan governorate headquarter/ Advisors Committee
- application form (stamped and approved by the Administration dept. of the National Investment commission) with a buying receipt of the application form
- Executive briefing
- Economic feasibility study
- Company establishment papers and its final records with a briefing of its work history (legal person)
- Copies of ID and passport of the investors (natural person)
- Copies of ID and passport of the company representative
- A list of the similar works previously implemented by the company or the investor (4 maximum)
For any further information please visit the NIC premises- Ones Stop Shop dept. located at Baghdad – IZ next to Avicenna Hospital) or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 07706771719