Future Investment Opportunities in Rafeel City Project
According to investment law no. 13 for the year 2006 as amended and its regulations and the Ministers’ Council resolution no. 213 for the year 2021.
NIC hereby announces future investment opportunities for companies and investors willing to apply to invest in projects of (housing, entertainment, commercial sector, services, and the logistic support projects for BIAP) within the lands surrounding Baghdad International Airport (Al- rafeel City Project), knowing that the projects will be of total areas range between (100-300) donums.
Willing local or foreign companies and investors are invited to visit NIC premises/ one stop shop dept. located in the IZ next to the Turkish Embassy in order to submit their legal, technical and financial documents mentioned below within 30 working days from the date of publishing this announcement. (If the closing date happens to be an official holiday documents shall be received in the following day)
Note/ the above announcement is made for the purpose of indexing a data base and does not put any legal obligation on the NIC side.
- Company establishment papers
- Final records that prove the company lucrative with a brief of its work CV (legal person)
- A copy of the ID or the passport of the investor ( natural Person)
- A copy of the ID or the passport of the entitled person
- A list of the previous similar works implemented by the company or investor in the field of investment or any other field
- Financial competence certificate of the (legal person) or the (natural person)