Babylon Investment Commission is pleased to announce completing the procedures of specifying the Industrial Zone borders in Al- Kefel area to be extended on parts of the lots numbered 17/1 and 17/6 on total area of 3000 Donum according to investment law No. 13 for the year 2006, amended.
Investors are invited to invest in this zone according to the following conditions:
- The zone is allowing all environment polluting industries of types (A, B, and C) excluding Bricks and Asphalt factories.
- Investor is required to provide the following documents annexed to his/her filled application:
– Economic and technical feasibility study for the project
– The project technical drawings
– The investor’s official identification papers and documents
– Financial competency from an accredited bank with the project funding details
– A clear time table for completing the project phases
– Previous similar achieved projects
- The investor shall obtain all privileges and guaranties of investment law as tax and customs exemptions, transfer of capitals, revenues and workers fees, in case the investor is a foreigner, according to the instructions of the Central Bank of Iraq.
- Applications submitted through the email shall be accepted, providing that official documents are provided before granting the investment license.
- For further information, please visit Babylon Investment Commission website www.bic.gov.iq or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org