A Rest Station- Descendant 000 + 49
According to investment law no. 13 for the year 2006 as amended and its regulations,
NIC in Coordination with the Ministry of Construction and Housing/ Roads and Bridges Dept. are pleased to announce the investment opportunity of constructing, operating and running the future Rest Stations in the southern part of the High Way No. (1) / a Rest Station –Descendant 000 +49.
Local and foreign companies willing to invest in this opportunity are invited to apply through filling in the Investment application form available on the NIC website: www.investpromo.gov.iq and provide all the documents mentioned in the application within (30) days from the date of publishing this announcement knowing that winning investor shall undertake the fees of local official newspapers announcements.
- application form (stamped and approved by the Administration dept. of the National Investment commission) with a buying receipt of the application form
- Executive briefing
- Economic feasibility study
- Company establishment papers and its final records with a briefing of its work history (legal person)
- Copies of ID and passport of the investors (natural person)
- Copies of ID and passport of the company representative
- A list of the similar works previously implemented by the company or the investor (4 maximum)
For any further information please visit the NIC premises- Ones Stop Shop dept. located at Baghdad – IZ next to Avicenna Hospital) or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org