Investment Opportunity/ First Announcement
According to investment law no. 13 for the year 2006 as amended and its regulations,
NIC in cooperation with al- Djela Iraqi- Jordanian Joint- Stock company are pleased to announce the investment opportunity of (investing the cows stations and the related fields with total area of 36 thousand donum (9000 Hectar) of reclaimed agricultural lands with the utilities and vehicles attached located in wasit province / wasit (Al- Djela) district in a way that achieve developing these stations within the framework of agricultural- industrial integration).
Local and foreign companies willing to invest in this opportunity are invited to apply through filling in the Investment application form available on the NIC website: www.investpromo.gov.iq and provide all the documents mentioned in the application within (30) days from the date of publishing this announcement , in case of the synchronicity of another curfew with the duration of this extension it will be further extended in the same curfew days number, and if it happens that the last date of receiving the offers is an official holiday it will be postponed to the following day.
For any further information please visit the NIC premises- Ones Stop Shop dept. located at Baghdad – (IZ next to Avicenna Hospital) or send email to: email@example.com or contact number 07706771719
– application form (stamped and approved by the Administration dept. of the National Investment commission) with a buying receipt of the application form
– Executive briefing
– Economic feasibility study
– Financing plan guarantied by a credited financial institution
– Implementation Timetable
– Company establishment papers and its final records with a briefing of its work history (legal person)
– Copies of ID and passport of the investors (natural person)
– Copies of ID and passport of the company representative
– A list of the similar works previously implemented by the company or the investor (4 maximum)