Investment opportunity- Housing, Commercial and Entertaining Resort/ Basrah province
According to investment law no. 13 for the year 2006 as amended and its regulations,
NIC and the Ministry of Oil are pleased to announce the investment opportunity of constructing a Housing Commercial and entertaining Resort in Basrah / Al- Muftiah District with total area of (500) donum owned by the Ministry of Oil.
Local and foreign companies willing to invest in this opportunity are invited to apply through filling in the Investment application form available on the NIC website: www.investpromo.gov.iq and provide all the documents mentioned in the application within (30) days from the date of publishing this announcement knowing that winning investor shall undertake the fees of local official newspapers announcements.
Total Architectural Designs for the Resort:-
- Shat al- Arab Cornish that contains Chalets and other entertaining utilities.
- Aquarium with open and closed activities.
- International standard Zoo and Garden
- A sport Zone contains a multi – purpose stadium and various games and entertaining buildings.
- A Garage of (1000) vehicle capacity
- A multi- store business center with supporting utilities.
- Green areas distributed all over the project land.
- Digging an artificial river starts from the extreme end of the project land (from Shat Al- Arab ) and returns to flow in it from the other end.
- application form (stamped and approved by the Administration dept. of the National Investment commission) with a buying receipt of the application form
- Executive briefing
- Economic feasibility study
- Company establishment papers and its final records with a briefing of its work history (legal person)
- Copies of ID and passport of the investors (natural person)
- Copies of ID and passport of the company representative
- A list of the similar works previously implemented by the company or the investor (4 maximum)
For any further information please visit the NIC premises- Ones Stop Shop dept. located at Baghdad – IZ next to Avicenna Hospital) or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 07706771719