Housing Compound – Kirkuk
According to investment law no. 13 for the year 2006 as amended and its regulations,
NIC is pleased to announce the investment opportunity of constructing a housing compound on part of the land lot numbered 26/838 – District 40 kirkuk side with total area of 80 Donum providing that implementation starts within 6 months from the date of seizing the land or otherwise allocation shall be canceled.
Local and foreign companies willing to invest in this opportunity are invited to apply through filling in the Investment application form available on the NIC website: www.investpromo.gov.iq and provide all the documents mentioned in the application within (30) days from the date of publishing this announcement knowing that winning investor shall undertake the fees of local official newspapers announcements.
- application form (stamped and approved by the Administration dept. of the National Investment commission) with a buying receipt of the application form
- Executive briefing
- Economic feasibility study
- Company establishment papers and its final records with a briefing of its work history (legal person)
- Copies of ID and passport of the investors (natural person)
- Copies of ID and passport of the company representative
- A list of the similar works previously implemented by the company or the investor (4 maximum)
For any further information please visit the NIC premises- Ones Stop Shop dept. located at Baghdad – IZ next to Avicenna Hospital) or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org