National Investment Commission
Re-announcement of tender (1) 2011
The National Investment Commission (NIC) re-announces a tender for the construction of NIC complex listed under the investment budget 2011 located in Baghdad/ International Zone.
Interested companies classified as first class /construction according to Iraqi MoP classification are invited to visit NIC headquarter (Baghdad/ International Zone near the 14th July Sq.) to obtain the tender documents (Bill of quantity, design drawings) for non-refundable 250 thousand ID with accompaniment of the documents stated in the following 1,2,3 items. Offers will be deposited in NIC tender box including the below mentioned documents. Dead line for receiving offers on Sunday 13/ 11 /2011 before 2.00 pm.
The winner shall bear the cost of publication and announcement.
A conference shall be held in NIC headquarter on the 3rd November 2011, 2 pm to answer all your inquiries.
1. Company classification identity (original) issued by the Ministry of Planning according to contractors registration and classification regulation.
2. Company establishment documents certified by company registration department.
3. Clearance issued by the General Commission for Taxes for 2011
4. Certified check or bid bond of 1% of the value of the offer issued by a reliable Bank.
5. A financial statements, including the final accounts of the company for last three years audited by a legally certified accountant and a bank statement showing the financial capacity in numbers.
6. Provide documents showing the qualifications of the technical and administrative specialists, working part /full time for the company as well as the machinery and engines belonging to the company.
7. Attach receipt of purchasing tender when applying
1. Contractor or company shall submit prices in Iraqi dinars exclusively in numbers and writing, under bill of quantities associated with the tender documents. All the papers should be stamped with a statement of time required to complete the work, full company address, phone number, e-mail and all personal documents of the authorized director.
2. NIC is not obliged to accept the lowest offer
3. Construction period is 21 months.
4. Prove the capacity of the company’s expertise in the field of contracting in addition to the implementation for similar works certified by beneficiaries
5. The contractor or company is not allowed to refer the work to sub-contractor or company.
6. The offer shall be submitted in three sealed envelopes, commercial, technical and required documents.
7. NIC will organize a conference to answer participants inquires seven days before the dead line.
8. This announcement is part of the contract and obligatory to the contractor in all of its items as soon as submitting the offer.
9. The instructions and implementation of government contracts no. (1) in 2008, provisions and specifications of the engineering contractors in its two parts I, II issued by the Ministry of Planning shall be reliable.
10. offer expiry date should not be less than 90 days
11. Any offer that does not meet the a/m conditions shall be neglected and no excuse/ negotiation shall be accepted regarding any condition included in the announcement.
12. Foreign companies shall present an establishment certificate proved by an authorized body in Iraq with other attachments proving the establishment of its branch in Iraq.
Chairman, National Investment Commission