Investment Opportunity/Extended for first time
Operating a fuel Station In Bismayah City
Following to the previous announcement published in Al- Sabah Local Newspaper with the number (4830) DATED 21.05.2020 and Al- Zaman Local Newspaper with the number (6668) dated 21.05.2020 regarding the investment opportunity of (Operating a fuel Station in Bismayah City)
According to investment law no. 13 for the year 2006 as amended and its regulations,
NIC is pleased to announce the extension of the above mentioned announcement duration for (15) days from the date of publishing this notice, due to the curfew imposed during the last period, in case of the synchronicity of another curfew with the duration of this extension it will be further extended in the same curfew days number, and if it happens that the last date of receiving the offers is an official holiday it will be postponed to the following day.
Local and foreign companies willing to invest in this opportunity are invited to apply through filling in the Investment application form available on the NIC website: www.investpromo.gov.iq and provide all the documents mentioned in the application within (30) days from the date of publishing this announcement knowing that winning investor shall undertake the fees of local official newspapers announcements.
For any further information please visit the NIC premises- Ones Stop Shop dept. located at Baghdad – (IZ next to Avicenna Hospital) or send email to: email@example.com or contact number 07706771719
– application form (stamped and approved by the Administration dept. of the National Investment commission) with a buying receipt of the application form
– Executive briefing
– Economic feasibility study
– Financing plan guarantied by a credited financial institution
– Implementation Timetable
– Company establishment papers and its final records with a briefing of its work history (legal person)
– Copies of ID and passport of the investors (natural person)
– Copies of ID and passport of the company representative
– A list of the similar works previously implemented by the company or the investor (4 maximum)