- NIC Chairwoman, Suha Dawood Najar, meets with the head of Martyres Institution, Mr. Abdul Ilah al- Naeli and the head of the Prisoners Institution, Dr. Hussein al- Sultani, on Tuesday 06.07.21 to discuss joint cooperation horizons .
- NIC Chairwoman, Suha Dawood Najar, meets with Ambassador Saleh Hussein Al- Timimi, Deputy Foreign Minister for political planning, and discusses a number of mutual interest issues between the ministry and NIC
- NIC Chairwoman: PM’s Decision of Withdrawing investment Licenses from uncommitted investors is Fair for real serious investor
- NIC Chairwoman, Suha Dawood Najar, meets with the representative of USAID and the head of TAKAMUL program ( PETER DIMITROFF ) and discusses a number of issues regarding activating partnership between the Iraqi public and private sectors
- NIC Chairwoman, Suha Dawood Najar, meets on Tuesday 1.06.2021 with the Minister of Labor and social Affairs, Mr. Adil AL- Rekabi, and discusses a number of issues regarding investment.
- Turning to the Electronic government
- NIC Chairwoman, Suha Dawood Najar, receives the Ambassador of Turkey to Baghdad on Sunday Feb. 07.21 and discusses means of potential cooperation between the two countries with over viewing a number of available investment opportunities in various sectors of mutual interest.
- NIC Chairwoman, Suha Dawood Najar, receives the Abassador of Jordan to Baghdad and the accompanying deputation on Thursday Fe.04.21 at the NIC premises and discusses developing economic relations between the two countries .
- NIC presides the first meeting to establish the National Company for Real Estate development
- NIC Chairwoman , Suha dawood Najar, meets on Monday 01.02.21 with the Minister of labor and Social Affairs, Mr. Adel Al- Rekabi and discusses with him a number of issues regarding investment between the two sides.